Sunday, October 7, 2012

Easy Halloween Photo Booth

halloween photo booth

I love photo booth photos.  Creating your won pseudo-photo booth for a party is really easy and adds a huge element of fun, especially for Halloween parties when guests are already dressed up in costumes. 

To create this Halloween photo booth, we hung a (wrinkled?) backdrop, and I made a spooky spider frame for the prop.  To create the Halloween frame, I used bright orange spray paint on a thrifted picture frame, created a simple BOO pennant, and strung cobwebs with a plastic spider in the corners.  So easy, and so much fun for our party guests!

halloween photo booth

Ok, so maybe I had more fun than the kids, but I love the sweet photos of these girls “framed” in their costumes.  Adorable.

halloween photo booth

Happy Halloween photo fun, DIY’ers!

~julee~